Employers under Primary Agriculture (SAWP/Ag Stream/Low Wage) with worker arrivals starting March 1st to early April may have received the attached quarantine form (sample) from Service Canada within the last week.
If you have already received this form, please note the following:
- F.A.R.M.S. is your third party if you placed the LMIA application with F.A.R.M.S.
- Going forward, you will receive this form two weeks ahead of each anticipated arrival date on your LMIA. Within 48 hours of receiving it you are required to complete it in full and return it to Service Canada by replying to the email.
- FORM MUST BE COMPLETE – Refer to the latest Canag invoice you received for flight details. In the absence of flight details, email Service Canada specifying an estimated date that you will have the information, i.e. 15 April.
- Employers are required to provide worker quarantine details to Service Canada prior to a flight. F.A.R.M.S., on your behalf, provides Service Canada with worker arrival information 48 hours after a flight.
- Employers are asked to communicate wherever possible the quarantine address and the flight details to their named workers. Ask your workers to place the quarantine address on the ArriveCan form. Suggested means are text, email, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc., or by sending this completed form. Service Canada is aware that employers cannot send this information to unnamed workers or to workers with no contact information.
- SWITCH HEALTH – CanAg Travel creates a Switch Health account for each employer the day before the flight arrives. Therefore employers do not need to create a Switch Health account as it indicates on the form if the flight is booked by CanAg Travel.