- Mexican Consulate has begun “2021 Seasonal Housing Inspection Routine”
- Goal: Inspect SAWP living accommodations.
- Beginning mid-August.
- One or two member teams will arrive on premises
- Will adhere to all safety/biosafety protocols implemented by farm
- Only will be viewing living spaces and will be taking pictures
- Will be trying not to disrupt regular operations.
- Inspections are agree upon in the following documents:
a) Contract and Agreement 2021, p. 3
b) Questions & Answers Booklet, p. 2
- Mexican consulate can review bunkhouses any time even though they may already be approved by the MOH.
- FARMS is recommending no hesitation and grant these requests.
- This goes for all countries participating in the program.