Ontario Expands Virtual Mental Health Services During COVID-19
Windsor Essex County Health Unit
If you are in a crisis, please contact the local crisis line at 519-973-4435, 911, or go to your local emergency department.
CAHRC Resource List
From the CAHRC website: CAHRC’s AgriHR Toolkit provides tools and templates for developing workplace wellness policies and work environments. Currently, access to the Toolkit is free with the COVID-19 coupon code.
There are also several free mental health resources available for yourself and your employees.
- Wellness Together Canada: Mental Health and Substance Use Support
- CAMH: Mental Health and the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Mental Health Commission of Canada – Mental Health and Wellness Resource Hub
- Ontario Federation of Agriculture – Well Being During Covid-19
- University of Guelph mental health resource – 8 Domains of Well-Being… COVID-19 Style!
You may also wish to provide resources in other languages for those workers whose first language may not be English or French. Here are some links to mental health resources available in other languages:
- Ontario Fruits and Vegetable Growers Association Mental Health Resources (Spanish only)
- Multicultural Mental Health Resource Centre (multi-lingual)
- US Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (multi-lingual)