- People can resume their regular activities if they receive two negative rapid test results separated by 24 to 48 hours and if their symptoms improve for 24 hours.
- TFW’s must isolate for full 10 days due to congregate living situation.
Fully Vaccinated – Symptomatic
If you have:
- Fever, chills
- Shortness of breath
- Decrease smell
- Two or more of: runny nose or nasal congestion, headache, extreme fatigue, sore throat, muscles aches or joint pain, vomiting / diarrhea
and are fully vaccinated and otherwise healthy (or under the age of 12), then
- You and anyone you live with must isolate for 5 days
- End isolation after five days ONLY if your symptoms have improved for at least 24 hours and you follow public health measure (masking, distancing)
Fully Vaccinated – Asymptomatic
- Isolate for at least 24 hours (or 48 hours if the symptoms affect the digestive system)
Not Fully Vaccinated
- Not fully vaccinated or have a compromised immune system
- You MUST isolate for 10 days