FREE Portable HEPA filters
- Specific to congregate living areas
- Filters up to 763 square feet
- Variable speed fan deliver 305 cfm
- Locations where housing is provided
- Number of structures at each location
- One HEPA filter for each bunkhouse location
How to register?
What is a HEPA filter?
How can we use a HEPA filter in the bunkhouse or farm?
Is there funding to cover costs of a HEPA filter on our farm?
Under project category 1 of the Enhanced Agricultural Workplace Prevention Program (EAWPP) the province is committed to supporting the adoption of prevention and mitigation measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 among agri-food workers/employees. One of these measures is the use of HEPA filters in close congregate living areas (i.e. bunkhouses, common & eating areas) to help protect against harmful airborne particles. The funding will cover 60% of eligible expenses up to $50,000 per business or property.